Thursday, August 18, 2005

Are your markers in the mail yet? Important!

I haven't heard anyone say they didn't recieve theres. I've been emailing people and the responses so far were that they have them but hadn't upload to their blogs yet or some thank you and I forward theat on to the appropreiate people because they didn't have blogs. So don't worry just yet, it's only mid month some went out late I hear and remember this was opened internationally as well. So please allow a bit more time to reach you. Some are posting to the knitty thread that can be found here to say thank you but not all poeple are part of knitty

heres the link: http://www.knittyboard.com/viewtopic.php?t=11979

Please remember some did say they apologize but they sent theirs out late. Please make sure that there ALL in the mail NOW! If not get them in the mail now! I'm not going to hold everyone's hand here it's getting to be ridicolous the amount of email that I get. If people aren't recieving there markers by a certian date I will drop them and fill in with replacements and I will post your names with the shipments haven't been received I will NOT play games. With only a couple exceptions overseas everyone should have there markers long before the end of the month!
Flakers will NOT be tolerated at all and it's NOT fair to all those who do sign up and furfill their obligation and others shouldn't be depreived for those who don't.


So far I do have a list that I'm watching closly and will keep watching. If I don't hear something within a reasonable amount of time then will take action from there. WE do have some sweet people who've offered to be an angel and fill in to pick up the slack where others don't . If your thinking or would like to be on the angel list in case of bad swappers/flakers please contact me,

Remember you know the commitment before you joined and should've of thought about it before signing up so please continue to be responsible it's not much and doesn't take alot of effort here.

Please contact the proper email account for the swap and NOT my personal account or you may get lost and not answered. Thats why it's set up this way

On a more positive note looks las though things are going along very well for the most part. I do hope everyone is enjoying sending as much as receiving there markers. Isnt' mail just fun! Don't let the very few people spoil the rest of everyone's fun.
By the end you will have at the very least the amount of markers you sign up for or more. can't wait to see people markers at the end the whole stash....LOL

Thank you &
Much appreicated

3 Comments:

Blogger SpiderWomanKnits said...

I received such beautiful markers from my first secret swaper. Check them out on my blog. www.spiderwomanknits.blogspot.com

11:36 AM  
Blogger KniTaPaLooZa said...

I also recieved such nice markers from my Secret swapper. I love this. BTW if you need any help for someone to pick up the slack if someone can not continue with the SP for another person. I would be glad to share my hand made markers with other.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I have recieved both sets for the month of August they should be on my blog somewhere.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

EST Time Zone