Friday, August 05, 2005

Revieling at the end!? Future swaps or not?

I don't know what to tell y'all if you don't want to don't! It's very simple No need to stress out. This was meant for a little fun and based on the majority of everyone's responses to early questions reguarding it. It's not a big deal I will however still include everyone that does participate if someone's missing there loss.

I will NOT figure out who didn't participate and not include themselves, that's up to you. I will mail out all those that I recieve only.

I am thinking that after this swap is closed that I may reconsider continuing future ones! I will see this to the end, not to worry.......I will keep a list if someone else wants to take it over. I have everything saved. Please contact me private about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

EST Time Zone