Thursday, July 28, 2005

IMPORTANT!!!!!

PLEASE DO NOT REVIEL YOURSELVES IN THE SWAPS!!!!

I HAVE SOMETHING FUN PLANNED!!!!


YOU CAN WRITE A NOTE OR WHATEVER BUT DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR NAMES IN OR ON THE BOXES ANYWHERE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU"LL BE RECEIVING A SEPARATE EMAIL SOON!!

Please NOTE: Please posts your questionaires or email them to me if you don't have blog and those who used business sites please add your questionaires someone or a temp page for the duration of the swap - 3 months!!!

Thank you!

7 Comments:

Blogger Shanidy said...

Has everyone received their SPs? I got an anonymous comment today from one of mine (Thanks, by the way!) but I haven't received my names! I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and to get started!!!

12:12 AM  
Blogger roxy ^-o-^ said...

Woops! I revealed myself in mine already - they went out yesterday.... is that bad?


*looks sheepish*


lemme know

xo
Roxy

10:59 AM  
Blogger bethanie said...

I already revealed too - mine went out in the mail the other day. The questionaire asked how they wanted to find out, so I just followed that. I won't reveal next month though....

1:29 PM  
Blogger GeegleMoo said...

Great information on your site folks. I also am working on a ferrite bead site. I'll bookmark yours if you bookmark mine. You can find it at ferrite bead.
Again, nice site folks...I'll be baak...:)

7:17 PM  
Blogger Anny said...

Just wanted to say that I've sent some notes I gathered from your blog including IMPORTANT!!!!! for research on What is important which I'm helping with, with so thanks a lot Soap Fiber Gal. Anny.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Anny said...

Very useful Soap Fiber Gal, I can use what you've got here on IMPORTANT!!!!! as well as your other stuff for the research we're doing for My desires. Cheers, Anny.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Anny said...

Great post Soap Fiber Gal I'm working with the writer of this course for My desires and IMPORTANT!!!!! has helped so thanks. Anny

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

EST Time Zone