Thursday, July 28, 2005

IMPORTANT!!!!!

PLEASE DO NOT REVIEL YOURSELVES IN THE SWAPS!!!!

I HAVE SOMETHING FUN PLANNED!!!!


YOU CAN WRITE A NOTE OR WHATEVER BUT DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR NAMES IN OR ON THE BOXES ANYWHERE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU"LL BE RECEIVING A SEPARATE EMAIL SOON!!

Please NOTE: Please posts your questionaires or email them to me if you don't have blog and those who used business sites please add your questionaires someone or a temp page for the duration of the swap - 3 months!!!

Thank you!

2 Comments:

Blogger roxy =^o^= said...

Woops! I revealed myself in mine already - they went out yesterday.... is that bad?


*looks sheepish*


lemme know

xo
Roxy

10:59 AM  
Blogger bethanie said...

I already revealed too - mine went out in the mail the other day. The questionaire asked how they wanted to find out, so I just followed that. I won't reveal next month though....

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

EST Time Zone