Tuesday, July 26, 2005

SMS SIGNS ARE NOW CLOSED!!!

I'm sorry I can not accept anymore late signups it's been offically closed now so I can get all the swap partners sent out to everyone now!

This is getting exciting now! WE have 61 participants now! WOW~!! After some re-ajustments and such.. I've done some calculations for you! 61 SP 8. 472 stitch markers will be sent out each month!! wooohoooo!! A total of 1416 markers between Aug, Sept & Oct!!! How neat is that!?

Just a reminder that as soon as you recieve your email for the swap you can start mailing your first months packages out then. they are all due to be mailed by the 5th of each month. You can check out your SP blog or pages if none was available hopefully I sent all info to you. If I haven't I never recived it so please contact me asap! Each package or envelope should include 1 set of 4 markers for each person.
Remember if you haven't posted your questionaires to do so now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

EST Time Zone